(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone does FeliCa

From: Michael Sydenham <michael_at_bxb.com.au>
Date: 03/01/05
On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Colin Belton wrote:

> I doubt there would be much merit in keeping [train riders'] data for a
> long period of time. I suppose they could use the data for analyzing
consumer
> behavior, but would it really be worth it?

A really good use for this data is keeping track of travel that is
reimburseable by the company. Often it can be difficult keeping track of
where you went and the cost especially when transfering lines. Having this
data in a list is a great timesaver at the end of the month (etc) when you
have to remember all this info to complete the reimbursement forms.

Regards

Michael.