(keitai-l) Re: QR Codes iAppli for non QR Code phones?

From: Benjamin Joffe <benjamin_at_newtgames.com>
Date: 03/05/05
I am not completely sure about this, but I tend to think that you have
to pay
to create or integrate whatever reading tool.
Denso Wave patented the technology, and it is likely they get their revenues
through licensing of readers/software, as they (cleverly) allowed
anybody to create
QR codes to extend their reach and the adressable market.
Again, not 100% sure...

--  Benjamin