(keitai-l) Re: QR Codes iAppli for non QR Code phones?

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.ne.jp>
Date: 03/07/05
For the rest of us like you (who prefer cheap or free stuff..), the best
place to begin is open source.

See http://sourceforge.jp/projects/qrcode/

I've seen individuals creating QR code reader, I believe they did not
start from ISO specs, which is not only expensive but hard to read. I
E.g., have Java QR code reader on my au that I downloaded for free from
an individual's website.