(keitai-l) Re: Fukuoka Kyushu 3G Vodafone coverage

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 05/16/05
On Mon, 16 May 2005, dc wrote:

> or ask a friend with the same carrier over for tea.
> usually its the network rather than the device.

I'm not convinced. I've seen pretty big differences in reception even
between PDC handsets. CDMA-type technologies are much more sensitive to
how the handsets work. And some European testing company recently did
some tests showing that there are some very large differences between 3G
handsets. I can probably dig up the reference if anyone is interested.

But Vodafone lending you a handset to test reception is very cool.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***