(keitai-l) Re: users of DoCoMo's videocall?

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 05/24/05
Hamze Raafat wrote:
 > Hello Everyone,
 >
 > does anybody have an idea on the spread and popularity of DoCoMo's
 > videocalls?

Hamze:

DoCoMo publishes the raw statistics - they are somewhere on
their website. We also have these statistics analyzed in
detail in our 3G report:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/store/3G/

As far as I remember its like 0.5% of total calls or so but
you'll find this in our report. I think recently the video
call volume has increased a little bit because DoCoMo does
very heavy promotion - maybe they spent more on promotion then
they take in on video calls :)

Hope this helps, Gerhard
Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
http://fasol.com/blog/                 http://www.eurotechnology.com/