(keitai-l) Re: CommunicAsia 2005

From: Mohit Sindhwani <mohits_at_onghu.com>
Date: 05/26/05
Hi Everyone,

Since I'm based in Singapore, it would be lovely to meet up with those
of you who are attending/ demonstrating products at Communic Asia 2005.
My company will not be present, but I shall be there on most (if not
all) days of the exhibition.

My company is essentially an embedded systems company and there may be
good synergy with people in the same area.

If you are here and would like to meet up, just drop me an email - and
we'll try and do coffee (or business?) if possible.

:)

Cheers
Mohit.

Robi Karp wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I thought it appropriate to mention that FST will be exhibiting at
>CommunicAsia 2005 in Singapore in June.  The exhibition runs from
>14-17 of June.

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]