(keitai-l) Record or File storage in IAppli

From: Gokul Kannan Jeyapaul <jgk_4u_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 05/30/05
Hello friends,
  Again a query...
  Is there any thing like Record Management System(RMS) where i
can store and retrive data or files in IAppli as far as i came
across i didnt come across one..
  Or is ther any other alternative for this...I want to store some
data or a file inside the mobiles memory and read it back
again...Is this possible with some work around...
  Kindly mail me back ...Thanks in advance....The previous
guidance u guyz game me was really helpful...3 Cheers of the
mailing community

Regds,
Gokul

Anything is Possible With little more effort!