(keitai-l) Re: "i-appli taking long time connecting to servlet"

From: Kapil Sharma <kapes.endless_at_gmail.com>
Date: 06/07/05
I am trying this code through http connection as socket connection is
not available in doja .Therefore i have to make a connection close
i.e. when i couldn't close the outputstream my i-appli seems not to
connect to servlet...

Also at server side do we need to do some kind of caching

Could anyone tell me why this is taking so much time and also what
optimized code to write on server side

On 6/7/05, William Volk <bvolk@bonusmobile.com> wrote:
> I don't know about DoJa, but in MIDP we try to keep the connection open at
> all times.

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]