(keitai-l) Re: "i-mode Phones supporting HTML browser"

From: P.A.N. <mobilizer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 06/16/05
DoCoMo adapted WAP 2.0 specs with XHTML-MP support starting with its
3G FOMA phones. Also, DoCoMo equipped its latest M1000 and N901iS
models with a full web browser  -- NetFront from Access.

Apparently, there is a trend of using full internet browsers on cell
phones in Japan now. To name few, there is jig browser from jig.jp,
Scope from progammer.co.jp, Opera from Openwave...

Alexei Polyakov