(keitai-l) Re: pda with skype over wifi when compared to smartphone

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 06/16/05
Skype is "Free internet telephony that just works." and indeed the free
service just works. The non-free service, Skypeout, does not just work,
though. I quite often experience large latency and terrible noise when
using Skypeout which makes the conversation rather difficult to carry on.
And that's using wired connection.