(keitai-l) M430 crashes but NEC phones work okay

From: <marcel.lennartz_at_hcm.vnn.vn>
Date: 06/23/05
We have a Doja application which runs well on the DoJa 1.5 emulator and the NEC341i and NEC400. However when we run de application on a Mitsubishi handset it loads okay. Directly when we select a button in the main menu (i.e. new game, sound options, ...) the game crashes.

We have been looking at the code for days but don't seem to make any progress. Does anyone know whether there is a particular known issue with the Mitsubshi handsets (M430) where we should be looking at? Any advice is welcome as we are stuck.

Some general notes:
* The game uses sound
* The game downloads approx 137 individual images which are stored in the scratchpad.

Regards, Marcel
http://doja.pagina.nl
http://doja.prikpagina.nl