(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone MMS settings

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 06/29/05
> The DoCoMo tower in Yoyogi ...
I think there were two MSCs occupying one floor under the antenna
tower (top 1/3 of the building).  I have never seen them myself.

when the Yoyogi building was completed five years ago, we joked that
there seemed no way FOMA would pay it.  lucky the sky didn't fall on
DoCoMo, ... God bless Vodafone.

% NTT DoCoMo Yoyogi Bldg. as seen from Ericsson's office (almost)
http://www.t3.rim.or.jp/~kuri/panorama/pano0103.html

% Japan Telecom New Tokyo Center (B, photos of the neighborhood only)
http://www008.upp.so-net.ne.jp/tojo/konjaku-14.html
if you get off the train at Kita-Ikebukuro sta., and walk across
the railroad crossing, you will see some gray warehouses ...

a month ago, the VGS data services (well, all but SMSCs) downed
three times (total 18.5 hours, including some voice hours).  not
uncommon for a Brooklyn night club, but really sad for one million
VGS subscribers.

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com