(keitai-l) Re: Back buttons?

From: Nicolas Combelles <nicolas.combelles_at_apocope.com>
Date: 08/02/05
i-mode phones (i'm talking for europe) all have left arrow used for back
button.

Some wap phones, as you described, have a specific key for this.

Other Wap phones can display a back button on one of its softkey if you add
this line in your WML page (especially if you have a unique header file) :

But no, not all phones will offer a mecanism to let the user go back.
So yes, you should add back links where they are needed (+ of course a link
to homepage on every page).

All telcos ergonomic guides will confirm this.

Cheers,
Nico.