(keitai-l) Re: Back buttons?

From: marcus saw <saw_marcus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/04/05
I would be interested to know about this as well, and especially if anyone has a good way to block phone caching.  The problem I am currently having is with pages that are constantly refreshing with data but are being cached in the handset.

I have added a random number to the URLs but the first page the phone accesses has already been cached so the subsequent random URLs have also been previously accessed and so I am getting cached versions.

I am writing this for Docomo, Au and vodafone in Japan so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be most grateful.

Marcus.
Ken Chang <carigate@yahoo.com> wrote:
hi, I'm thinking of cache control and would like to learn if anyone
has a good, clear practice guide, and for phone browsers Openwave,
Nokia, ACCESS, Panasonic, Opera, ..., Microsoft.

caching was one of the major browser features required by DoCoMo for
the original i-mode. I would prefer as much caching as possible.