(keitai-l) Re: Back buttons?

From: marcus saw <saw_marcus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/04/05
Ah thats great, I've tried the

and so far it seems to work ( only tested on AU at the mo though ), thanks for your help.

Marcus.
http://cellsuite.blogspot.com

Reinoud Bosman <Reinoud.Bosman@mediacatalyst.com> wrote:
Hah! To block cache? My biggest problem is to have a page cached! Every time
I hit a back-button it seems to reload the previous page, which means a long
waiting time and thus a terrible user experience.

but.. in HTML there is

or

not sure if this works in a phone though..

cheers,
r.

This mail was sent to address saw_marcus@yahoo.com