(keitai-l) Mobile Monday Tokyo 1st Birthday Bash: September 5th

From: L. Cosh-Ishii, Wireless Watch Japan <lcosh-ishii_at_wirelesswatchjapan.com>
Date: 08/24/05
Hi All:

Summer break's over, and MoMo Tokyo is back to rock your socks!
It seems like only yesterday that we announced our launch event! But that
was last September -- a lifetime in the mobile space -- and we've since
grown from bottle-feed darlings to lovable little monsters getting our
fingers into everybody's (wireless) business!

The 5 September MoMo event will have plenty of room for everyone --
including well-wishers from the ACCJ -- at the uber-trendy loft-style club
Warehouse in Azabu-Juban. The evening includes presentations from Opera
Japan and FreeVerse Partners, with a super buffet by the good folks at
Corporate Gourmet.

Attend free with advance registration or 1,000 yen at the door,
Complimentary drink for first 200 registered guests.

Register at: http://www.mobilemonday.jp

Date: Monday, 5 September, 2005 :: 19:00 - 23:00
Venue: The Warehouse in Azabu-Juban -- GMAP

18:45 - Doors Open
19:20 - Welcome/introduction
19:30 - 1st presentation
19:50 - 2nd presentation
20:10 - Open forum/Q&A
20:30 - Networking
22:00 - Last call

We look forward to see you again at Mobile Monday Tokyo!