(keitai-l) Re: japan device capabilities

From: Mike Sheetal <msheetal_at_cyber-media.co.jp>
Date: 10/24/05
I am actually working on something myself here at CyberMedia after
finding similar problems with accessing information sources that are
updated regularly for Japanese handsets. I found WURFL a bit lacking in
the Japanese information as well. Once we have got a working product we
are considering opening it to the community if there are enough
benefits (ie. community is interested enough to keep it updated etc).

anyone interested in being involved, please pop me a mail off-list (
msheetal@cyber-media.co.jp ) and I will let you know when we have
something to show off. We are also looking at combining information on
handsets outside Japan, so those elsewhere in the world developing for
mobile also please let me know.
Chances are we will keep it relatively closed to those who are
interested in contributing, but nothing is decided on that front yet.

I am also interested in any other products that people are working on
if anyone has any leads. Especially if there are some Japan based
systems that I have not been able to discover yet.

Mike Sheetal - Creative/Technical Director
CyberMedia K.K.
msheetal@cyber-media.co.jp
Tel. 03-5423-5333   Fax. 03-5423-5340