(keitai-l) Re: japan device capabilities

From: Christopher Kobayashi <chriskk_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10/24/05
I've used this PEAR package for some PHP projects. The nice thing is
you can expand on it. The main problem with this type of user-agent
sniffing is you need to keep it up to date, but that's what we have to
do with our OS and any other app anyway.

http://pear.php.net/package/Net_UserAgent_Mobile

chriskk
--
b: http://ver2.oreno.org/