(keitai-l) Re: GPS vs Japanese zip codes

From: Mike Sheetal <msheetal_at_cyber-media.co.jp>
Date: 12/02/05
Eric, Kyle, thanks for your comments,

The working model that I am after only requires approximate location
and will return several possible choices based on location. Actually
the data that I am working with at the moment seems to be giving pretty
good results and as a supplemental solution for non-GPS enabled phones
it will probably be close to doing what I am after.

At the moment I think an expansion of the application will need to work
with purchased data from one of the big mapping content providers where
address based solutions and vector data can begin to be implemented.

best,
mike