(keitai-l) IApplication Auto Upgradation.

From: Rajat Kaushal <rajat.kaushal_at_iap-online.net>
Date: 02/28/06
Hi Friends,

I was wondering is there any way we can set an auto upgrade feature in a
Doja Iapplication?

What I want is that whenever a user opens the application in his/her mobile
set, this application first checks that whether a new version of this
application has come on the server, if a new version has come then the
application automatically shows a message to the user that a new version is
available do u want to upgrade, hence a user can select whether to upgrade
the application or not.

Is there any inbuilt functionality in Doja through which we can do this?

I found that direct upgradation is possible with the following API.
IApplication.getCurrentApp().launch(IApplication.LAUNCH_VERSIONUP,null);
But I want to upgrade the application only when there a new version on the
server, not otherwise.

If someone knows about it, kindly help me in it...

Thanks & Regards,
Rajat Kaushal.