(keitai-l) Re: IApplication Auto Upgradation.

From: Rajat Kaushal <rajat.kaushal_at_iap-online.net>
Date: 03/02/06
Thanks Neale, Curt, Michael & Joe.

Thank you all for your help & support, The version suggestion is good but I
am not able to get the version number. Even the idea of getting the email
addresses is also good, still a user may give a invalid address as
identified by Curt for which some extra checks might be required. For my
requirements I think the Joe's approach of storing the Version number in the
AppParam sounds good.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajat Kaushal.