(keitai-l) Re: UTF-8 encoding of e-mail messages to cell phones

From: Iqbal Abdullah <iqbalabd_yj_at_yahoo.co.jp>
Date: 03/06/06
Hi,

I had problems with different charsets with certain
mobiles.

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/archives/2006-01/0038.html

Maybe there are mobiles that support UTF-8, but it all
depends on the mobile model itself. Concerning my
particular case in the link above, I tried contacting
Sony-Ericsson asking for the mobile's specs, but they
refused citing non-disclosure agreements with AU.

HTH

--- keitai-l@duck.mailshell.com からのメッセージ:

- SMS Anytime, Anywhere, Everyone -
http://www.maritex.jp