(keitai-l) Re: Vodafone KK

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 03/10/06
We have the net profits of the three major Japanese
mobile operators over the last 6-10 years as
graphics in our blog:
http://eurotechnology.com/blog/2006/01/japans-mobile-operators-
profits.html

Since all these companies were public during this time the numbers
are official reports by the operators to the Stock Exchange Authorities,
to the Japanese Government and to share holders - so I think that these
numbers are as close as one can get to reality.

Gerhard