(keitai-l) Re: QR codes

From: Reinoud Bosman <Reinoud.Bosman_at_mediacatalyst.com>
Date: 04/19/06
QR code readers are licensed and hard to find I think. But if you only
want something for demonstration purposes then you can use the semacode
reader which is downloadable from http://semacode.org/download/ and
works for a number of phones. Semacode can only do URLs as far as I know
so it's not as flexible as QR.

Semacode generators are available as well:
http://semacode.org/tag/#otherways

Cheers,
r.

ps. Check the archive. The subject has come up a few times :)