(keitai-l) Re: QR codes

From: Michael Sydenham <msydenham_at_gmail.com>
Date: 04/19/06
Gerhard
I said it was "CCD resolution and general QR block size" - note the latter
part. Also I think you'll find that generally the lens is not more expensive
compared to the CCD & necessary, accompanying processing electronics. Think
about it - we're not talking about multiple elements and groups nor
high-quality large diameter glass in a cameraphone ;-)

Michael.