(keitai-l) Hong Kong cell phone usage?

From: slavin (area/code) <kevin_at_playareacode.com>
Date: 04/21/06

Hello folks

we're thinking to develop a Big Game for Hong Kong... I know this list is
generally focused on Japan, but wondered if anyone had anecdotal or pointers
to hard stats on Hong Kong cell phone usage... (or even a different list to
turn to?)

in particular, we're wondering if phonecams are prevalent, and how Hong Kong
residents use them... and are they sending photos by MMS? Email? Our
preliminary notes suggest that MMS is pretty pricey there.

anyone know much about the general penetration and use of MMS and email on
mobiles in HK in general?

Any help or references much appreciated. We want to make something fun...
andit ain't fun unless people can play it... thanks much in advance...

Kevin

--

Kevin Slavin, managing director
area/code[1]