(keitai-l) Re: QR codes

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 04/22/06
I am not surprised.
I  have seen other enquiries showing something like 50%.
Our company has done focus group market research for some
of our customers, and %-figures always depend on who you ask,
how you ask, what you ask etc. So all these % have to be taken
with a grain of salt.

Those of your who have been in Shibuya at the right time, or those
of you who read our blog have seen that for example Apple had
an i-Pod-nano campaign with nothing except QR-code:
http://eurotechnology.com/blog/2005/11/mobile-marketing-with-qr-
code.html

If Japanese people would not use QRcodes - Apple would not decide
to use nothing but QRcode in its iPod-Nano campaign.

Gerhard
http://fasol.com/