(keitai-l) WAP Site Owners Wanted

From: Russell Buckley <russell_at_mobhappy.com>
Date: 05/02/06
Hi

Time to break my long lurking habit on this list.

I'm looking for some WAP site owners to join AdMob's advertising network. We
serve text-based pay-per-click ads on our partners' WAP sites and share the
resulting revenue. While we're only 100 days old, we've already served 20
million ads and started to generate real revenue for our network.

Sites can be based anywhere, though the strongest advertiser spend is in the
US and UK and English language. That doesn't mean others can't join, just
that revenue opportunities are likely to be slightly delayed.

Please sign up (free) at www.admob.com or contact me off-list by email or
phone below.

Kind regards

Russell Buckley