(keitai-l) Pocket Charlie World (3G Community Portal Beta Launch)

From: Alex Young <growlingdog_at_gmail.com>
Date: 05/03/06
Hi everyone,

Just want to share with you what I've been working on lately.  It's a
3G based Community Portal called Pocket Charlie World, currently in
beta and ready for everyone to rip into.  At this stage it allows you
to manage mobile based photo/video albums and also access a public
message board. More features are on their way.

The website is at http://www.pocketcharlieworld.com.

The mobile internet site is at http://pc3g.net (you can leave the http
out).  Currently it's optimized for the typical 176x208/220
screensizes, we've got a QVGA version standing by too (will be ready
soon).

Any off-list comments/feedback would be great thanks! I'd be
interested from anyone using Vodafone Japan handsets!

Alex Young
CEO, Mostyle pty ltd
Mail: alex@mo-style.com
Web: www.mo-style.com