(keitai-l) Re: Cameraphone Interaction with TV

From: <martyn_williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 05/25/06
John,

I think you might have your wires crossed on TU-Media. It's a Korean
service on the same platform as Japan's MBCO that sends TV channels to cell
phones via satellite. I just looked at the site (www.tu4u.com) and I can't
see a viewer generated channel but I'm not a Korean expert so....

In Japan I've seen some news reports using 3G video phones. They are even
good enough to brand the pictures "Foma Live," which presumably means
DoCoMo is giving them the usage free. I guess it's a good advertisment if
the blotching pictures appeal to you. Sorry, I haven't seen shows where
people send in clips but I don't watch much TV. I bet there are some.

Martyn