(keitai-l) RA bluetooth streaming

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 05/26/06
BOING!

said zebedee...

"Time for bed!" said everyone else...

========

I am trying to stream "real audio" to my 702NK over bluetooth. (I.e.
phone > Mac > internet.)

This all works as expected using Opera and so on, but the built in RA
app rather turns its otherwise pert little nose up at the whole
idea... I suspect that the connection is hardwired as it works fine
when I select Voda as the connection point, but barfs when I set my
ad-hoc bluetooth connection.

The Helix RA app is probably the way to go as I suspect it will
respect my gateway settings - but it fails on load.

Has anyone got the Helix app working? Knowing it is do-able is 99% of
the battle with these things...

Nick