(keitai-l) Re: Help with Vodafone MMS/Web settings

From: <martyn_williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 05/27/06
Kyle,

Thanks. I got he the Web browser working over the Access Internet connetion
for WAP sites.

I figured I could do the same for email but is there anyway to set this up
for push email or do I have to keep polling the server to get new messages?
Any ideas? I've all but given up the idea of using this handset because
without email the benefits are not great enough.

Martyn