(keitai-l) Re: Blackberry in Japan. Need info!

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 06/12/06
Steven,

in the last few years we were asked by many companies about
blackberries and blackberry replacements for Japan.
We wrote up a blog with some more information:
http://eurotechnology.com/blog/2006/06/blackberry-for-japan.html

The way this industry works normally in Japan is that
RiM sells to DoCoMo and DoCoMo sells to you. So you will
be DoCoMo's customer. I doubt that DoCoMo has any monitor
program for Blackberry, but sometimes they do, for example
they gave push-talk free for the first 2-3 months.

Let me know if we can help

Gerhard