(keitai-l) Re: Blackberry in Japan. Need info!

From: Gareth Edwards <aragoto_at_dottocomu.com>
Date: 06/12/06
Some 8707 test units have been floating around recently at the
office, but what little I have heard leads me to suspect they may
have come from Vodafone Japan rather than DoCoMo. I am unclear on
what if any the former's plans are for the Blackberry in Japan.

The date I have heard for testing the DoCoMo Blackberry is Q4 this
year, though I don't know if that reflects their timeline or ours.

Gareth