(keitai-l) Re: 5000 yen discount from KDDI and various gripes

From: Greg Conquest (home) <conquest_at_spamcop.net>
Date: 09/05/06
Stuart Woodward wrote:

> And while I am griping, it annoys me that the only phone to offer
> Bluetooth is the Toshiba...

On vodafone, Toshiba has been the only one with bluetooth -- and
Toshiba's interface is terrible. Sometimes I seem to have to press
buttons three or four times to perform one action. My 2G Sharp (au) from
three years ago had a much better interface than my 3G Toshiba. Is
Toshiba's OS bad all across the three carriers?

I hope there are some other GPS/Bluetooth choices in November (my
contract birthday).

Greg