(keitai-l) Re: BlackBerry's launch in Japan

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mikes_at_opera.com>
Date: 09/19/06
Maria Dyatlova <maria_at_shapeservices.com>, 2006-09-19 10:14 +0300:
> we heard that RIM is going to launch BlackBerry in Japan.
> We want to localize our IM+ Instant Messenger into Japanese:

Last I heard, the Blackberry they'll be selling here doesn't have
an IME for Japanese input. Has that changed? (If not, seems like
there wouldn't be much point in localizing an IM client for the
Blackberry here if users can't send messages with it Japanese...)

  --Mike

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature