(keitai-l) Re: BlackBerry's launch in Japan

From: <martyn_williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 09/19/06
That's correct - DoCoMo published the specs today. Japanese Web and e-mail
content can be viewed but cannot be inputted. Input is only in English.
You'd think, when DoCoMo held up the release of the 6630 for a year to make
the software just right they'd have thought this one through a little more.
Perhaps there is a massive untapped English market for Blackberry that
we're not aware of!