(keitai-l) Re: Softbank and Nokia

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 10/06/06
No Nokia N93 in the lineup, but there is N73.
Son said during Softbank announcemet event that there will be many more
new handsets coming next year. This year Softbank is releasing 15 new
handsets in 64 colors within this year starting from October.

Pada Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:25:25 +0900
si Scott Mason <kamenr@dogshogun.com> bilang: