(keitai-l) Re: MNP Mobile Number Portability D-6

From: Gareth Edwards <aragoto_at_dottocomu.com>
Date: 11/03/06
To belatedly add one comment on the information below: in case people
were not aware, DoCoMo is selling its version of the HTC Hermes to
individuals as well, not only to corporate users. However, you must
be an existing FOMA subscriber in the Kanto-Koushin'etsu area and
apply directly to their corporate marketing department via the
docomo.biz website. The price is also reasonably stiff (about
Y70,000). It is an extraordinarily good phone, however; leagues
beyond the w-zero3 [es] that was my other recent experience of WinMob
phones.

Gareth Edwards