(keitai-l) Re: buying keitai

From: <ben_at_benmiller.com>
Date: 11/07/06
Snark aside, is the best (i.e. regret-minimization, possibly
cost-minimization) advice for this particular question to think in
terms of two handsets, each with the minimum required functionality
and each acquired with a contract for the duration of planned use? I
can see a group of individuals for whom having a single tel # that
works globally would be a benefit in excess of the cost ($ and time
thinking about the backend plumbing). But in the same way a pencil and
a sheet of paper may be more appropriate for some information
management issues than a PDA, perhaps having two handsets and tel #s
is appropriate/cost effective for this communications management
issue.