(keitai-l) Re: Screen Size

From: Jamie P <me_at_jamiep.org>
Date: 11/19/06
You may find this useful Nevan
http://pear.php.net/package/Net_UserAgent_Mobile/
DescriptionNet_UserAgent_Mobile parses HTTP_USER_AGENT strings of (mainly
Japanese)
mobile HTTP user agents. It'll be useful in page dispatching by user agents.
This package was ported from Perl's HTTP::MobileAgent.
See http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=HTTP-MobileAgent
The author of the HTTP::MobileAgent module is Tatsuhiko Miyagawa
<miyagawa@bulknews.net>

It detects what type of User Agent you are using and in some cases can give
you the screen dimensions.

Jamie