(keitai-l) Re: SoftBank X01HT

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 11/22/06
Hi,

I saw that in some forum, but I think others had problems with it.
Anyway, some links for various discussions I saw:

MMS client: http://hn801.hkes.com/Data/Dark/MMS_Composer_Z_V30.zip

Flashing: http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?
pagename=Hermes_SDCardFlashing

Talk about hack/flash of OS:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=279864&page=2

Upgrades (images):
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Hermes_Upgrades

Buy an unlock key for the X01HT:
http://www.imei-check.co.uk/m3100unlock.php

How to change X01HT from Japanese to English:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=281617

Regards, Tom