(keitai-l) Re: SoftBank X01HT

From: Andrew Hamilton <ahamilton_at_emissary.co.jp>
Date: 11/23/06
> MMS client: http://hn801.hkes.com/Data/Dark/MMS_Composer_Z_V30.zip

This still has a problem in that about half the time, when I get an MMS
I get the message "The Message Notification could not be decoded" or
something like that.  I've searched through all the forums and all the
wikis, but still nobody has come up with a fix for this.

There is also a different MMS client that someone ripped from a
different kind of phone..  Looks really nice but it doesn't work with
Softbank since you need to get it to dial a different connection before
downloading the mail, and this client doesn't seem to be able to do
that.

Supremely frustrating to me...  POP3 and iMap are okay but only get
messages periodically, not "in real time".  And Push Mail works fine,
but since you can only sync to one Exchange account, and since I already
sync to my work's exchange for Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks, I can't
use Push Mail as my real-time mail solution.

MMS would be okay, even if I did have to pay a bit of extra packet
charges from Softbank.  Just trying to figure out how to make it work.

 - awh