(keitai-l) Re: SoftBank X01HT

From: <martyn_williams_at_idg.com>
Date: 11/29/06
If it's anything like Sony with the PSP, then it fixes all the holes that
hackers have found to get around Softbank's blocks. I wonder if it might
even replace the password for network access, as that was pretty quickly
out there. A new password would certainly mean non-patched phones would
cease to be able to access the packet network. It's a different access
point to Yahoo Mobile so it would only mean a change for these phones.

Wonder what happens when people go in with their flashed handsets? Softbank
tells 'em to get lost? Or re-flashes them?!

Martyn