(keitai-l) DocoMo RAZR

From: Patrick Griffin <pat_at_backwardsfish.com>
Date: 12/15/06
My wife bought me the Docomo version Moto RAZR 702iS yesterday as a
birthday gift. Wasn't my first phone choice, but her heart is in the
right place.

Been looking around on the web for ways to hack/mod it....

Anyone know just what version we're dealing with in Japan's razr.
Seems its a bit different than most "western" models as it has an
extra camera for video calls etc.

I'm trying to iSync with my Mac but it won't sync. Unlocking and
modding is proving difficult as I can't nail down which model this is
exactly.

Any hints/tips for either Mac specific iSync or general unlocking are
welcome!

Thanks very much.

-Pat