(keitai-l) Re: question regarding SSL and mobiles

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 12/19/06
I suspect Mike is on the money here as many mobile browsers have less
than comprehensive SSL certificate support. You should be able to
find SSL root certificates buried in the browsers settings somewhere.

Mobiles often don't handle certificate errors as well (invalid
domain, expired, etc.) and offer no options to continue with an
invalid certificate so this could also be the cause of the problem.

Kyle