(keitai-l) Re: Looking for web hosting provider in Japan

From: Michael Sharon <michael_at_uberthings.com>
Date: 12/20/06
I used JP Stream's shared hosting package for a small project last
year and I was extremely impressed.

http://www.jpstream.net/

The price was unbeatable, the service fantastic (they offered to
upgrade MySQL for us based on our requirements), they spoke excellent
English and the site was served up rapidly.

-Michael Eyal