(keitai-l) Re: Call for speakers and attendees - Digital Music Conference Europa

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_fminc.co.uk>
Date: 12/29/06
Dear Friends and Associates,
I hope that this past year has been successful for you both
personally and professionally. I would like extend to you my sincere
wishes for a prosperous 2007 and thanks for your business in 2006.
The past year has been one of both transition and renewed opportunity
in the digital entertainment industry, creating a firm foundation for
future growth and innovation, setting the stage for the further
innovation and greater revenue.

My reason for writing you today is to extend to you an invitation to
speak at and attend our latest conference, the Digital Music
Conference Europa (http://www.dmceuropa.com), which we are holding on
Tuesday, 13 February 2007 at the Tryp Apolo Hotel in Barcelona, Spain
(concurrent with 3GSM).

The DMC Europa is a focused, one-day executive-level event tackling
issues vital to the European and global mobile and digital music
industries, including EU and international regulation and deal
structuring, the mobile music marketplace, networked communities and
the evolving Peer-to-Peer market.

Decision makers from across the music, mobile, digital and
entertainment industries will gather at this event to make deals,
engage in a candid discussion of the challenges and opportunities in
the global mobile and digital music marketplace and to showcase new
products and services essential tools for the creation and growth of
successful mobile and digital entertainment businesses.

As of 29 December 2006, we are pleased to announce the following
speakers:

Keynotes:

  - Ingo Schneider, VP, Group Strategy, Mobile Data, T-Mobile
International
  - Ralf Lülsdorf, Senior manager Music, Sponsorships and Events, T-
Mobile International
  - David Ulmer, VP, Marketing, Digital Media Services, Motorola

Panelists:

  - Michael Bornhaeusser, CEO, Secure Digital Container
  - Luke Magnuson, International Music Project Manager, T-Mobile
   -  Nenad Marovac, Managing Partner, DN Capital
  - Thomas Ryan, SVP Digital and Mobile Strategy and Development, EMI
Recorded Music
  - Dominick Tolli, VP, Mobile Data Services, Virgin Mobile USA
  - Albin Seviant, Senior Director, Marketing, Musiwave
  - Glenn Litwak, Founding Partner, Litwak and Havkin
  - John C. Beiter, Of Counsel, Loeb and Loeb LLP
  - Cornelius Claudio Kreusch, CEO MUSIC JUST MUSIC GmbH & LLC
  - Anthony Stonefield, CEO, Emotive
  - KamranV, President, Spaceland Recordings / CEO, CyKiK
  - Pablo Soto, Founder/Creator MP2P Technologies
  - Steven Masur, Managing Partner, MasurLaw
  - Mark Bush, VP, Business Development , Urban Sports Network
  - Adam Levin, CEO, Cinema Electric
  - Ted Cohen, Managing Partner, TAG Strategic
  - Peter Sung, Managing Partner, FM, Inc.
  - Mark Frieser, Managing Partner, FM, Inc.

For more information on the event, a full list of speakers and the
latest agenda, please go to:

http://www.dmceuropa.com/agenda.html

If you would like to be considered as a speaker, or wish to send an
executive from your company to speak on a panel or to be considered
for a keynote, I invite you to contact me directly at
mark@fminc.co.uk or to call me at +1 310 867 4168 and I will be happy
to discuss with you the possibility of your representation at the DMC
Europa.

And, if you want to attend the event, registration is open to those
receiving this email at the special rate of €310 – more than 50% off
the standard rate of €650 until 15 January 2007.  To register at this
special rate, please go to:

http://www.dmceuropa.com/special.html

For sponsorship and exhibiting options please email me directly at:

mark@fminc.co.uk

I will make sure all details and options are sent to you immediately.

Again, thanks for your support in 2006 and best wishes for the coming
year. I hope we will see you in Barcelona on 13 February 2007!

All the best,

Mark Frieser
Co-Chair
DMC Europa