(keitai-l) Re: keitai payment systems [again...]

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 02/07/07
> Hello,
>
> My (little) company wants to sell some keitai content (java games and
> keitai website access). I am searching an overview about keitai
> payment systems.
> I browsed the archives, but all topics about this subject seems to
> be outdated.

Hi Mr DoTeeBoh,

you have many different choices. One choice is to work on getting an
"official site" relationship with the operators - that is a lot of
effort and
work, and you must fulfill the requirements of the operators.
another choice is to make an arrangement with a content aggregator
who manage sites. In that case you'll have to arrange a revenue split,
and you might end up getting only a small fraction of the revenue.
There are also payment service providers, or you could use membership
or credit cards, or bank transfer systems, or set up convenience store
payments.

However the more complex your payment arrangement is, the
more attractive the content needs to be!

If you want to know more:
We have a number of reports on different aspects of keitai
payment systems:

http://www.eurotechnology.com/store/mobilepayment/
http://www.eurotechnology.com/store/imode/

Hope this helps,