(keitai-l) Re: e shaberi mail?

From: Mr. Eric Hildum <EricHildum_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 02/14/07
Well, I see that I provided the day's entertainment for the list.
Let me start by stating that when I was responsible for products in
Japan my program/product line went from zero to 60% market share
within three years beating out well established domestic and foreign
competition. I think my experience living and working in Japan does
give me some idea of the pitfalls of the Japanese market. I do
understand that Japan is a different market, just as is Korea, China,
or any other country in the world. Where necessary and appropriate, I
have use a variety of domestic and foreign market research companies,
as well as my own instincts. To date, with respect to Japan, I have
been correct more often than not.

The subscribers to this mailing list represent a range of experience
and knowledge that I do value and respect. The members of this group
are one of my sources of information - some good, some bad, and some
ill-considered. I'll judge for myself from the responses, should
there actually be any, which is not the case so far. Therefore, I'll
ask again for impressions and thoughts on the e shaberi mail product.

Eric Hildum
EricHildum@earthlink.net

-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s